Friday, April 22, 2011

EPJ Final Project Update

Things with my final project have been going okay. I conducted an interview with Brandy, which went really well. I also photographed her during her job as a bus driver but that was really difficult. I wasn't allowed to photograph any of the kids on the bus--just Brandy and her kids and I had to get off at the first stop when the first child got on (district policy). Not very much time to make any pictures! I'm planning on going back at least one more time to try again though. I'm also bummed because I was planning on getting some pictures of Brandy taking Trevor and Nikki, her two youngest, to their dads house for the weekend but that ended up falling through. I plan on spending most of this week working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment