Wednesday, April 13, 2011

EPJ Final Project Update

So I have been totally forgetting to post updates on how my final project is going! Things are going pretty well, I have photographed Brandy and her family a few times now and am looking to set up an audio interview as well as photograph her during her job as a bus driver really soon. I'm thinking my theme for the story is going to change though, for I think the story is about the children's education and the family's religious practices. I want to know the reasoning behind Brandy's choice to homeschool three of her children but send one to a public school. The family is also very religious, as they attend church every Sunday and their homeschooling is based off a religious curriculum. I think my first step is to conduct an audio interview to get a better idea of where my story is heading.

More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment